New Standards & Protocols
It’s a great pleasure that we share that Aruba, as a destination, is going to gradually start picking operations back up; stores and restaurants will reopen in the island in the coming days. The borders will remain closed until May 31st, and the Aruba Airport Authority has already begun the preparation to start receiving commercial flights starting July 1st.
The health and safety of our guests and colleagues has and always will be our priority at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba. We have been closely monitoring the latest developments and medical guidance regarding COVID-19, and we are working hard to be prepared to welcome our guests as soon as borders are reopened.
In that order, we are receiving a certification by Cristal America for the implementation of Room Check, Food Check, and Pool Check Program. Our team will be certified before reopening, and also the property. We have also implemented the new POSI (Prevent of Spread of Infection). Our main focus now is to train all of our colleagues on all these programs so that everyone knows the new protocols to be implemented and for the hotel environment to be the healthiest it can be.
It’s important to know that we will have a lot of new standards regarding several aspects, some of them being:
- There will be temperature measuring stations for people’s temperature to be checked before entering the property
- Physical distancing will be managed since the entry and in many other areas of the property
- There will be health and hygiene reminders throughout the property
- Employees must wear mask and gloves
- All areas and furniture will be cleaned and sanitized once per hour, after use or daily, depending on their specific protocol
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed at many areas of the property
- All restaurants will now have a reservation system so that they’re not crowded
We appreciate your cooperation as a guest. By taking into consideration the new norms and regulations, you will be helping us protect the health and safety of everyone staying, working or providing services at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba, your home away from home.