New Standards & Protocols
See full list of new standards and protocols:
At our hotel, the health and safety of our guests and colleagues has and always will be our priority. We have been closely monitoring the latest developments and medical guidance regarding COVID-19, constantly adapting our internal protocols.
We are receiving the certification by Cristal America for the implementation of Room Check, Food Check, and Pool Check Programs. Our team has been certified prior to reopening, as is the entire property. We have also implemented the new POSI (Prevent of Spread of Infection) protocol to ensure the safety of all. We are also proud to be recipients of the ‘Aruba Health & Happiness Code’ certification, which helps ensure the safety and well-being of Aruba’s visitors and locals. This certification provides assurance that our resort has taken every measure to offer a safe environment for employees and you, our esteemed guests.
Please access the following link to view the official certification list our hotel is featured in :
To make your stay as clean and enjoyable as possible, we have implemented new standards and practices, for example:
- There will be temperature measuring stations before entering the property
- All guests and visitors must wear masks in indoor public spaces
- Social distancing practices will be encouraged inside the property
- There will be health and hygiene reminders throughout the property
- Employees must wear mask and gloves at all times
- All areas and furniture will be cleaned and sanitized once per hour, after use or daily, depending on their specific protocol
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed in numerous locations around the property
- All restaurants have a reservation system to avoid crowding
We appreciate your cooperation as a guest. By taking into consideration the new norms and regulations, you will be helping us protect the health and safety of everyone staying and working at Holiday Inn Resort Aruba, your home away from home.
Due to the ongoing scheduling changes of carriers operating to and from Aruba's Airport, we advise you to check the daily flight schedules on:
For travel requirements, please visit:
For further information we invite you to please access the following link:
Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Resort Aruba to enjoy your valuable vacation time.