Family Reunion Package
Reunite & Relax!
Take your sunscreen, bathing suit and family members and come enjoy the sun, the beach and the sand at the Holiday Inn Resort Aruba. You will find plenty of activities for everyone, from a kids club for the smallest ones to bus tours and sightseeing excursions for the oldest ones. Immortalize this experience in the One Happy Island with a family picture so you can treasure these moments forever.
• Minimum of 4 nights’ accommodations
• Groups minimum of 10 rooms
• Bed and Breakfast or All Inclusive options
• Kids 12 yr and younger, stay and eat free
• Bus Tour Site seeing with De Palm (Terms and conditions apply).
• Family photo session (one hour) for group photos (Terms and conditions apply).
• A welcome drink*
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Contracts will carry appropriate cancellation and attrition clauses. Hotel will confirm options with group after signed agreement. Limited number of rooms are available for this promotion. Offer does not apply to groups of less than 10 rooms. Tax is additional. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Blackout dates may apply. Advance reservations required. Other restrictions apply. Rates are per room, per night and based on availability at the time of reservations.
• Entire group needs to be under one plan, either “Bed and Breakfast Plan” or “All Inclusive Meal Plan”. Plans cannot be mixed.
Bus Tour with De Palm Tours:
• Each guest is responsible of making their own reservation with De Palm Tours at activities desk by showing their vouchers.
• Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
• Group leader is responsible to inform sales group manager the date for the photoshoot. The date has to be reserved 15 days prior to the arrival and is subject to availability of the photographer.
• Group dinner at our restaurants, are subject to availability and COVID-19 related restrictions and protocols regarding capacity and seating. A set menu choice must be established for a group dinner of maximum 15 persons and communicated no later than 15 days before the arrival of the group to the sales group manager. Set menus and private/larger events are billed separately.
*For the welcome drink the group needs to arrive at the same time at the hotel.