Holiday Inn Resort Aruba is proud to be classified as a Green Hotel. Here are some of the ways that we work to protect our precious natural resources:
Water Conservation Programs
- We offer a towel reuse program in our guestrooms
- We offer a linen reuse program in our guestrooms
- Low flow faucets are in our guestrooms
- Low flow showerheads are in our guestrooms.
- Our guestrooms are equipped with low flow toilets
- Irrigation has weekly checks for broken heads/pipes
Energy Conservation Programs
- Thermostats are monitored on a daily basis by department per planned use
- Outdoor lighting is sensor-managed
- We use high energy-efficient lighting (CFL )
- Lights are turned off when meeting rooms are not in use
- High efficiency air filters for HVAC
- Recycling of kitchen grease
- Use of refillable containers rather than single-use products
- Clean Air Practices
- We use only cleaning products that have earned the Green Seal
- We clean all air handler units and coils at least annually and follow a preventative maintenance schedule
Holiday Inn Employees
- Employee Green Awareness – suggestion box allows employee feedback
- Recycle water.
- Energy star rated computers.
- Paperless night audit.
- Variable frequency drive pumps. To safe energy for AC.